Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Watering Plants Again

Today was water the plants day...cause they were really thirsty. I was holding off until the last possible streak of daylight before watering because I was positive it was going to rain. It stayed overcast all day but not one drop of moisture fell. When watering near twilight the mosquitoes will drain a pint of blood from you without you really noticing they are biting. All of a sudden your ankles will start to sting and upon closer inspection you will see ten to fifteen little whelps. By that time it is too late to swat. My grandma used to pour Dr. Tishners over the bites. It felt much better and had that fresh breath flavor too. It was only when I was older that I realized that Dr. Tishners is an antiseptic.

So my advise for healthy pot plants: grab your hose, stock up on Dr. Tishners, and water on!

No comments:

Post a Comment