Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Vacation

Today everybody including teenagers have a blog. This is my first. I don't know that I will have anything to share that anyone else would want to know, but I have always had the desire to write and write and write. When I was about 8 I got my first typewriter for Christmas. I wrote so much that first day my fingers were sore. If you are looking for a polished professional blog...keep on looking because this isn't it. My interests are varried and range from crafts and hobbys to gardening, decorating, weight loss, beauty tips, photography and scrapbooking, to organizational skills. I won't be talking about the same thing every day. I'll be writing about what interests me at the moment. My interests change from day to day. I sure hope I can entertain you and keep your interest.

Summer vacation is the sweetest part of life. Days when you can stay in your night gown all day, play on the computer and watch TV, all without one speck of guilt. That is how I spent today. Yeah Me!

My cousin called today to get me to look at a cool website: http://www.simply-modest.com/posecom/index.php They have the coolest bathing suits. It was a tough decision selecting the one I thought would look good on me since I have gained a ton of weight recently. This suit is my inspiration to start exercising, eating more veggies, and loose 15 pounds. I started today by eating a great salad, zuchinni, green peas, pinto beans, and pork chops.

Tomorrow I plan to start the Wii exercise program that I purchased from Target a few weeks ago. I tried using it a day or two after I got it but due to having surgery I couldn't use it without a lot of pain so I put it off. Now tomorrow is the "day"!

No comments:

Post a Comment