Monday, June 21, 2010

Rough Day

Some days are smooth as glass and others are rough like road gravel. This was a day heaped with gravel. I woke up late with my little finger hurting. I have arthritis which flares from time to time...almost every day.

It is above 90 degrees in the shade but I decided to spray for weeds anyway. I was only outside about 30 minutes when the sweat was dripping in my eyes. I have a sprayer that won't turn off. You have to release the pressure to get it to stop spraying and then it sprays you. Then you have to shower again to remove the spray.

Being it was too hot outside to do anything, I decided to start working out with the Wii. However the dog peed in the playroom so I had to clean that mess up before I could start to workout. I ran into the door facing while trying to get a cloth an skinned my arm. I started boo hooing because I wasted 30 minutes and hadn't worked out at all. Finally I dried it up an worked out for the first time since Christmas. I made it all the way through the workout. So I did feel some success after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment